Providing our members with training, education, advocacy, and networking
Mid-Atlantic AHMA members receive the information they need to be in compliance with regulatory mandates, operate their businesses effectively, and create housing that is an asset to communities and a benefit to residents.
Members participate in training and education, advocacy guidance and networking opportunities, among other services. In addition, Mid-Atlantic AHMA is passionate about preserving and expanding our nation’s much-needed stock of low-income affordable housing.
Mid-Atlantic AHMA also does the following for its members:
1. Acts as a primary source of information in the affordable housing industry.
2. Promotes a standard of excellence in management of affordable housing.
3. Builds and maintains a dialogue with HUD and other agencies to solve common problems.
4. Improves members’ businesses by providing a venue for the sharing of ideas and information.
5. Promptly informs members of changing housing policies and procedures.
6. Speaks with one voice on issues of concern.