||Community Housing Partners in Richmond, VA is seeking an Operations Coordinator to be responsible for administrative support for the Assistant Vice President and Vice President as well as other key staff within the Property Management division. Their primary function is to facilitate efficient and effective business and office operations to allow the division to run smoothly. Duties will include performing research and collating data into professional reports to executives and key strategic partners; coordinating data management pertinent to replacement reserve funding, rent increases, market surveys; administrative liaison between Property Management and HR; and other tasks involving both mundane activities and critical thinking. The PM Operations Coordinator must possess initiative and sound judgment, demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines, and juggle numerous tasks simultaneously with intermittent interruptions. This position requires a high degree of reliability and professional demeanor at all times. Working hours are generally 8am – 5pm weekdays, and specific duties will include:
• Provide administrative support for Vice President of Property Management, as well as Assistant Vice President, Senior and Regional Managers, including but not limited to typing, copying, processing incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining office files, scheduling appointments, committee meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
• Work closely with Human Resources as necessary by processing new hire/discipline/status change/termination paperwork, criminal record requests, and other documents related to employment matters
• Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Act as a coordinator for special projects such as planning and coordinating department-wide events, and gathering/organizing/disseminating information throughout the department and to a variety of stakeholders.
• Prepare accurate and detailed property replacement reserve requests
• Gather/collate data and make successful submissions for HUD repricing and other rent increases
• Prepare data, spreadsheets, legal documents, and other items necessary for submission to various programs and grants to support company operations
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration Technology or related field of study, and 8 years of experience in an executive support position and providing administrative support to multiple executives/key staff. This position must possess exceptional communication and customer service skills, and must possess the ability to handle sensitive or confidential information with discretion. Must have good attention to detail and the ability to quickly gather data, keep accurate records, prepare statistical reports, and proof reports and other data. Must be proficient with standard office equipment and computers/software, including Microsoft Office Suite – experience with Yardi Voyager is a plus.
This position offers a competitive salary with excellent benefit package including generous leave, health/dental/life/disability insurances, retirement plan with company contribution, and more.