November 14 ▪ 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Cost: Member/Early-Bird: $210; Member/Standard Rate: $235; Non-Members: $285
Register online at https://mid-atlanticahma.org by October 22nd.
8:30a.m. Registration and Breakfast
9:15a.m. Concurrent Sessions – (attend one)
- Appliance Repair – HDSupply
- Working Lead Safe While Performing Property Maintenance – Phil Hull, CHP
11:00a.m. Concurrent Sessions – (attend one)
- Appliance Repair (continued from 9:15) – HDSupply
- Bug Off—The Latest Bed Bug Treatment Solutions – Eric Braun, Rentokil
12:15p.m. Lunch (provided)
1:45p.m. Concurrent Sessions – (attend one)
- Emergency Services: What to Do in the First 48 Hours! – Jeff Moore, Brent Alexander/SouthRiver Restoration
- Appliance Repair (Repeat) – HDSupply
- What are REAC Inspectors Looking for Now? – Dennis DiBello
5:00p.m. Vendor Exhibition